Thursday, January 28, 2010

01/28/2010

Snow fell to earth last night. I love it, yet this attitude didn't last very long. Little Brothers; what a bother right. I understand that we fight, but this, this was bad. I don't understand why he was angry at me as much as he was. It pains me to see the way he reacted, absolutely pains me. I don't know, maybe I'm over reacting, but maybe I'm not. All I know is I didn't do anything wrong. My mind tells me to forgive and forget, but my heart won't let me, and stops me before I leap. I have so much to release to him. My frustrations, my humor, my care, my compassion, our interests, our fun, our love. Feeling like strangers in our own home. The fight continues to cirlce and spazz throughout my life. Thankfully, maybe, hopefully, it can be over in just two ways. I wish it would settle now, but it might not be so. But thankfully, in a few more months, a few more months, just, a few more months, and I'll be gone. Away from home, Away from him, Away form the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment