Sunday, September 12, 2010

09/11/2010

I've been here, in my new home for three weeks, that's 21 days, 504 hours [about]. In these past few weeks, I finally have been able to be me. Feel free, make my own decisions about what I do, and when I do it. I can finally tell people that I'm a college student, living on my own, 1352 miles away from home, and loving every fucking minute of it. This may seem wrong to you, but I don't miss home. Not one bit. I have finally been able to taste the freedom that I have been longing for the longest time. In these three weeks, I have accomplished so many things. Living on my own, my first kiss, skydiving, meeting new people on a day to day basis, finding my new best friends, and my first love. <3 It's just amazing! There's just so much positivity about everything that's going on in my life right now. Everything, for once is going right. I'm surrounded by people who I know I can count on, and away from people who bring nothing but negativity. I'm in love with my best friend. The one guy that just makes everything better, and everytime we're together I learn something new about him that makes me love him more. I really cannot express it enough. I am in love with everything in my life. I'm finally living my life to the degree I want. ME! I no longer worry about certain consequences that associate with where I lived before. Coming to Pacific Northwest was the best decision I have ever made. I know for a fact this is where I'm supposed to be and every day here confirms it.



I didn't know that life could be so perfect, but apparently it can.

1 comment:

  1. Oh rupa I am SO glad that you are having such a great time. You deserve it all :))

    love you

    ReplyDelete