Tuesday, February 2, 2010

02/02/2010


Dinner Parties in the Middle of week are the BEST! Great food, great friends, just overall greatness. I love the people I surround myself with. The problem though: I have to wake up early to just get ready for school. Besides that downfall, tonight was fun. Laughing like no care in the world. I miss the feeling. It's just not the same anymore. This year everything changed. My friends changed, my life changed, my entire being changed. I don't know if I should be happy about it or sad. I miss the way things were before, but right now everything is so fresh and fun. Who knows, maybe I'm just being stupid, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I feel ignored at times, or even like I'm imposing. Is that a way a friend should feel. I didn't think it was, but that's what I'm experiencing. I just don't know anymore. It's hard. I miss being with my friends, but I don't feel like I belong. I feel like I need a new niche. Maybe it's a good thing I'm leaving next year, away from somewhere I probably don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment